This is a Safe & Sound message from Rocky View County.
Due to current conditions, Rocky View County Fire Services has issued a FIRE BAN for West Rocky View County, effective immediately. This ban will remain in effect as long as high-risk conditions remain.
During a FIRE BAN, all burning and fireworks permits are suspended, and BURNING IS BANNED, with the following exceptions:
- Indoor household fireplaces
- Camp stoves (properly attended)
- Barbecues (charcoal briquettes, propane, or natural gas)
- Wood pellet grills
- Propane/natural gas fire pit
- Oil well flaring (registration required — call 403-264-1022)
For details on specific fire restrictions during a ban, visit our Fire Bans & Advisories webpage.
For information on fire bans and advisories in other areas of the province, visit AlbertaFireBans.ca.
Please share this email with any of your neighbours who haven’t signed up with the Safe & Sound system
Log in to update your Safe & Sound information at www.rockyview.ca/safe or call 403-230-1401.