We are hiring at the EVRC Clubhouse!
BOATHOUSE — EQUIPPMENT ATTENDANT
Elbow Valley Residents Club has openings Equipment Attendants at the EVRC Boathouse. This individual, reporting to our Administration Manager and taking direction from Boathouse Supervisor, will provide aquatic equipment and PPE for use at Elbow Valley Lake. Attendants will assume responsibility for providing superior customer service to EVRC residents, site compliance with EVRC OH&S policy/programs, as well as daily reporting.
Please note, if you have previously worked at the EVRC boathouse you are still required to reapply each year.
Rate of pay – $17.50 / hour
Boathouse operation is weather dependent:
Seasonal opening an closing dates will be subject to weather.
Shifts are subject to weather and therefore hours cannot be guaranteed.
Qualifications and Ideal Candidate Traits/Skills:
- Must be at least 15 years of age at the time of application
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to comfortably lift 30lbs
- Must be able to swim
- Valid first-aid certification
- The successful applicant must reside in Calgary, Alberta or near-by surrounding area.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter, indicating the position of interest. Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org