We are filling two summer positions at the EVRC Clubhouse!
Elbow Valley Residents Club has an immediate need for an Office Coordinator and an Operations Assistant on a part-time basis. This individual, reporting directly to our Administration Manager, and will assume responsibility for providing support to the Management team, coordinating communications, due diligence on property acquisitions, file management and preparing correspondence.
Example Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Management team in day-to-day activities, including answering calls and responding to emails
- Assist the Management team in coordinating community and Board communications
- Assist in managing an online filing system for all documents
- Prepare required supplies for community events
- Prepare documents for required operational projects
- Support in an events coordination capacity, for community event. This will also require availability on the weekends from time to time.
- Helping manage all operational activities including activities of various sub-trades and vendors
- Work closely with the Administrative or Operations Manager as required and provide relief for this role when the staff member is on vacation
- Use initiative and good judgment to relieve the Management team of administrative detail
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
Qualifications and Ideal Candidate Traits/Skills:
- Current enrollment in a post-secondary program
- Proficient in Microsoft 365
- Strong verbal and exceptional written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment independently with little supervision
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to efficiently multi-task
- Customer service focused mindset;
- Previous hospitality experience considered an asset;
- The successful applicant must reside in Calgary, Alberta or near-by surrounding area.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter, indicating the position of interest. Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org