We are HIRING at the EVRC Clubhouse!
OPERATIONS — FIELD SUPPORT
Elbow Valley Residents Club has an immediate need for an Operations, Field Support. This individual, reporting directly to our Operations Manager, will assume responsibility for providing support of community maintenance endeavors, performing site inspections, reporting and document creation. Most functions of this role will take place outside.
30 (+/-) hours per week at $20/hour
We welcome applications from students.
Qualifications and Ideal Candidate Traits/Skills:
- Current enrollment in a post-secondary program
- Proficient in Microsoft 365
- Strong verbal and exceptional written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment independently with little supervision
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to efficiently multi-task
- Lift 30lbs
- Valid first-aid is preferred.
- The successful applicant must reside in Calgary, Alberta or near-by surrounding area.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter, indicating the position of interest. Applications can be submitted to email@example.com